The Haliburton Highlands Land Trust is working hard to conserve and steward the beautiful lands and waters of Haliburton County!
By becoming a member, you take a direct role in protecting the natural and cultural heritage of our community by providing the Land Trust with a dependable source of funding. This allows us to take on new projects and develop innovative approaches to land and water conservation, environmental education, healthy outdoor activity, nature appreciation, and promote the significant economic value of the environment in the Haliburton Highlands
Become a Member, Renew or Upgrade Your Membership: Click here to fill out the Membership Form for new or upgraded memberships or renewals
Members Receive Distinct Benefits – you:
- receive a charitable donation tax receipt for membership fees**
- receive our newsletters to be kept informed of all upcoming events
- are eligible to vote at our annual general meeting
- become part of your community’s efforts to protect its natural and cultural heritage
- can participate in lands and water conservation projects as they take shape
- can be part of a property management team or committee
- Individual – $30.00
- Individual + spouse/partner – $50.00
- Family – $60.00
- Corporate – $100.00
- Lifetime – $1000.00
In addition to your membership fee, please consider making a donation to support the operation of the HHLT!
Please join now.
You will be issued a tax receipt for your membership dues and for any donation made over and above your membership fees.
*** To issue a charitable donation tax receipt, the Canada Revenue Agency requires us to record your full street address.